Sunday, June 12, 2011

How to flash photography with studio flash Speedlite splash protection

How to flash photography with studio flash Speedlite splash protection Tube. Duration : 2.00 Mins.


Here is a short video, as I have the Canon Speedlite flash photography when the elements fall into a tub of water. With a white background, I have a Canon Speedlite 580EX II on the left and right sides of the aquarium with water. They were set manually 1/128sec. I had a flash Canon Speedlite 430EX II shows in a chair behind the aquarium on a white background would have come out pure white. That was 1:64 of the second manual (which I did 1 / 128, but the 430EX II can not go togetherup to 1 / 64). Want to be 1 / 128, so it locks the thud of 'air. I have to fill other Canon Speedlite 430EX II before the tank with a 45 degree angle for the shadows on the front of the object is released. This can cause is not absolutely necessary angle hit the side of a little help flashing in front of the object, but I did not have flash available, and I liked the best results when using it. All I had to squeegee tank splash once every 10 or so drops in the use of whiteBecause its really easy to remove the points of exposure in Lightroom with the brush. But on the black background, it was a different story. I had to appear every time your doctor, or the spots on the tank side of the picture as bright as day, making it more difficult to remove it by mail. I bought a knife from Walmart for $ 1.50, and cut off the handle (otherwise it would be the end of the tank before I was done wiping Hit handle). With a black background, notmust ...

Tags: flash, stobe, canon, studio, water, splash, louish, louishpixel, how to

rubbermaid gas cans

No comments:

Post a Comment