Thursday, May 26, 2011

As the bureaucracy DVI-HDMI PS3 to play on the computer monitor HDCP.

As the bureaucracy DVI-HDMI PS3 to play on the computer monitor HDCP. Tube. Duration : 5.45 Mins.


I've been a guide on this, as I tried to find my device and nothing really useful, so I expect this to try and help some people have created. It 's a pretty simple setup, but some things just need a quick start guide. * NOTE * This does not work on non-HDCP monitor. I recommend this cable for the best performance for the price: www.monoprice.com was also a short walk through how to configure your audio settings. I used a female RCA adapter to connect the PS3 inch 01:08AV multi-adapter with my PC speakers. Let me know if you have any questions about this configuration. Cable: www.newegg.com Adapter: Sound www.newegg.com requires: 1) Y - Phono to 1 / 8 Www.radioshack.com 2) 08:01 coupler: www.radioshack.com 3) .. Speakers - www.newegg.com 4) Set the audio output on the PS3 to AVI / audio output multi .. Enjoy.

Keywords: how, to, setup, hdmi, on, computer, monitor, ps3, adapter, dvi, playstation

camera

No comments:

Post a Comment